Everyone has a mobile phone with them. In today’s scenario, everyone carries a mobile phone wherever they go. The technology implemented the ubiquitous nature in all mobile phones. As a result of it, our mobile phones are subjected to theft activities, natural hazards, and so on. In this section, we’re going to see how to get water out of your phone in different ways.
Suppose if we drenched in rain or if our mobile has felt into the water, we are supposed to carry out the below procedure to get rid of the water from your phone.
If the water has entered into the phone speaker, you have to handle it carefully to get water out of a phone speaker. Let’s check deeply and find ways to remove water from the phone parts.
How to clean or remove water from your phone speaker
If you find your phone speaker filled with water, you have to handle the space around the sound to get water out of your phone. If it is not treated, it may result in permanent damage to the mobile phone.
Though your phone has IP rated water resistance, the speaker will work on the low range and gets distorted. There is no built-in function available to remove water out of it. With the help of 3rd party apps, we can get the water out of the phone speaker.
Follow the steps to know how to get water out of your phone speaker quickly:
- Go to the google play store. Download and Install speaker cleaner applications. If you’re an iPhone user, download and Install Sonic V App.
- Once the app is installed, toggle to the speaker. Maximize the volume and keep the phone speaker facing down.
- Click on the “start” option now. Now it will start the process of cleaning your phone speakers.
Once over, change to the other earpiece and repeat the process to clean the other earpiece by facing it down.
- In this way, you will find an improvement in the phone’s speaker quality. Now, the water gets spelled out. If you’re not satisfied with this process, you can also work manually to get the water out from the phone speaker.
How to get water out of charging port
Follow the step to get rid of the water from the charging area of the mobile device:
- Turn off your mobile phone and wait to rest it for a few minutes.
- Use the soft cloth to absorb moisture from the charging port.
- You can even place your mobile phone in a pack of uncooked rice.
- This will completely absorb moisture rapidly.
How To Clear Cache On iPhone – Delete Cookies On Safari Browser
6 Best Music Phone for Songs Lovers